Join the Continuing Education Students’ Association of Ryerson (CESAR) & the Ryerson Students’ Union (RSU) for an online question and answer with our Legal Aid Clinic lawyer Bill Reid. Participants will be able to ask Bill questions relating to government assistance programs such as CESB, CERB and EI, as well as questions relating to tenants rights, employment and any general legal aid questions. Please RSVP below and let us know on the comment wall, in the RSVP form or through a DM if you have any advanced questions for Bill.
or follow CESAR on Facebook to watch the live stream.
You can also book a one-on-one appointment with our Legal Aid Clinic.
Legal Aid Coverage:
– Legal Aid Clinic Services
– Most legal issues
– Landlord & tenant conflicts
– Family law
– Employment law
– Criminal law
– Debt issues
– Accident claims
– Immigration and other government matters
– Corporate, commercial and intellectual property issues
– Advice on legal documents or proceedings
– Notarization or commission documents when appropriate
– And more…
The organizers strive to create accessible and inclusive events. Please contact email@example.com if you have any access needs or concerns.